What kind of tasks can I execute on Upscale?
You can execute the following type of task from upscale:
- Make a phone call.
- Send an auto email.
- Send an auto email.
- Send a manual email.
- LinkedIn - Send a message on.
- LinkedIn - Interact with a post.
- LinkedIn - View a profile.
- LinkedIn - Send a connection request.
- Generic task.
Can I add a list of prospects from a spreadsheet to Upscale?
Yes, you can add prospects in bulk by uploading a CSV file. You can download a sample CSV file to refer to how the data of all prospects should be arranged.
- Click on the “Actions” button on the top right corner and then select“Import CSV”.
- Click on “Download Sample CSV” and add all the data from your spreadsheet in the same format.
- Upload the CSV file to add all the prospects.
Can I send bulk emails from Upscale?
Yes, you can send bulk email from Upscale. To send bulk email follow the below steps:
- Click on the Actions” button on the top right corner.
- Click on “Bulk Email” title.
- Add all the prospects you want to send email to.
- Compose the mail and click on the “Send” button.
Is there a limit on the number of tasks I can execute?
No, there is no limit on the number of tasks you want to create or execute.
Is there a limit on the number of emails I can send via Upscale?
Yes, restriction on number of emails is same as of Gmail, 1000 emails/day.
Is there a limit on the number of workflows I can create?
No, there is no limit on the number of workflows you want to create.
Does Upscale provide call recording service?
Yes, upscale provides call recording service.
Does Upscale provide email automation with A/B testing?
Yes, upscale provides email automation service. You can also compare your different variants of emails by the insights upscale provide in workflows.
How to access Email Templates provided by Upscale?
You can access blueprint email templates while creating a new template.
- Click on the “Actions” button on the top right corner and then select “Create Template”.
- You can go to “Blueprints” to access all the email templates provided by upscale.
Does Upscale provide predefined workflows for my inbound or outbound campaigns?
Yes, you can access and customize predefined workflows for standard campaigns.
- Click on the “Actions” button on the top right corner and then select “Create Workflow”.
- You can go to “Blueprints” to access all the predefined workflows provided by upscale.
Does Upscale offer industry-specific email templates?
Yes, Upscale also offers industry-specific templates.
Does Upscale provide any insight about my rep’s performances?
Yes, an admin account will have access to all his team member’s performance. From an admin account, you can go to “Reports” from the left navigation panel to access the performance of your sales reps.
Does Upscale integrate with the other tools I am using?
Yes, Upscale integrates with other platforms to provide seamless functionality under one platform.
- Upscale integrates with Gmail and Outlook so that you can directly send emails from upscale.
- Upscale integrates with CRM platforms like Salesforce, Zoho and Hubspot.
- Upscale integrates with Twilio and Phone Burner to provide calling features.
What all email provider platforms does Upscale integrate with?
Gmail and Outlook.
What all CRM platforms does Upscale integrate with?
Salesforce, Hubspot & Zoho.
Does Upscale sync my data from the CRM platform?
Yes, once you have synced your CRM software with Upscale, you can access all the data from upscale and changes will be updated on both platforms.
How to link my Upscale account with LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
Billing & Subscription
What is the general pricing for Upscale?
Pricing for Upscale starts from 50$ per user per month. For more details about pricing structure click here.
Does Upscale provide any freemium or free trial service?
Upscale provides a 14 day trial period for all users.
How can I unsubscribe or opt-out from Upscale’s service?
For unsubscribing services of Upscale, contact your account manager or drop a mail to email@example.com.
Is my data secure on Upscale?
Yes, all your data stored and monitored on upscale is completely safe.