What is Account-Based Marketing (ABM)?
Account-based marketing (ABM) is a business marketing strategy that concentrates to create a personalized buying experience for a set of target accounts within a market.
Account-based marketing allows you to weed out less-valuable companies early on and ensure Marketing and Sales are in complete alignment. In return, the team can perform in a more efficient manner to engage potential accounts.
Benefits of ABM:
- Personalized Marketing Approach
- Keep Marketing and Sales aligned
- Fewer Wasted Resources
- Streamline Sales Cycle
- Measure your ROI
How to implement Account-Based Marketing?
These are the following step-by-step instructions for setting up account-based marketing:
- Identify your high-value target accounts
- Conduct research on those accounts
- Develop customized marketing campaigns
- Run your customized marketing campaigns
- Measure your customized marketing campaigns