What is Sales Acceleration?
Sales Acceleration refers to the strategic process of moving prospects through the sales pipeline with maximum efficiency and velocity. Today’s sales cycle is becoming more and more complex regardless of industry and product. Having a complex cycle makes it difficult to move prospects through different touchpoints. Sales acceleration process targets on simplifying the sales cycle and helps sales reps close deals faster with a more personalized experience.
Sales acceleration is a huge bubble inside which different sets of tools like predictive analytics, conversational intelligence, opportunity management, automation are arranged to enable the sales process in a more efficient and productive manner. Sales acceleration tools specifically focus on helping companies lessen their response times, make more calls, and avoid repetitive tasks, thus making the whole process faster.
What are the features of Sales Acceleration Technology?
Effective sales acceleration software provides sales teams with timely data and relevant insights to increase sales velocity and opportunity conversion. There are many ways technology can help accelerate sales, and they vary in their complexity. Here are several prominent features of sales acceleration applications:
- Lead Management: Simply collecting data in a CRM is not enough; you’ve got to dive deeper to derive actionable insights for driving future lead generation. With proper lead management, after qualifying the contacts in the database, these sales acceleration tools filter the data, automatically removing unqualified prospects, which ultimately prepare a list of qualified prospects. Data cleansing and enrichment help save time from consideration.
- Predictive Analytics: With technological innovations; we can use advanced algorithms and drive driven artificial intelligence to make industry or company-specific predictions. Predictive analytics can help identify areas ripe for growth, saving marketers and salespeople the trouble of pursuing poor prospects.
- Automation: Implementing automation processes for all the feasible functions is the first and most vital step for greater efficiency. Softwares are used to automate various everyday tasks - like auto-dialing, auto emails, triggers based orders and sharing information (via social media, email, video calling, etc). Automation also makes it easier for sales executives and business owners to monitor quotas and productivity rates.
- Personalization: Connecting personally with your prospects and building a rapport boost the process of nurturing and moving through the sales funnel. Traditionally sales reps used to research inside information around prospect’s companies for better understanding. But with the abundance of data and technology, sales acceleration software can provide you with personalized content for better communication with the prospects. Sales enablement software uses conversational intelligence to provide you talking points for better engagement with prospects.
Benefits of Sales Acceleration process?
Following a sales acceleration approach has many benefits for the sales organization. Firstly, with the increased sales velocity, your resources can have more productive time for closing more deals. Here are a few of the benefits of sales acceleration tools:
- Improved Sales Productivity
- Increased Sales Velocity
- Higher quota achievement rate
- Better quality of engagement
- Predictable revenue growth