What is a Sales Stack?
Sales stack refers to the set of technologies or tools that are utilized by the entire sales team to improve productivity, decision-making, data storage and automate repetitive tasks related to all sales activity. For the collective improvement of sales operations and having a competitive advantage, today sales teams use more than one tool for having different feature advantages.
A Sales Technology Stack for SDRs:
For SDRs, preparing a sales technology stack to help enhance their productivity. Sales leaders are investing in tools that accelerate their reps’ performance during various stages of a sales pipeline. The different stages include work around lead management, prospect outreach, giving demos and closing deals. For improving SDRs productivity, the following type of tool can be beneficial:
- Email automation software
- Lead Management
- Specialized dialers
- Sales CRM
- Sales engagement software: A sales engagement software like Upscale will act like all in one pack for SDRs; Proper prospect management, multi-channel outreach, workflow automation and powerful insights for improvising work.
A Sales Technology Stack for sales manager:
Sales technology stack for reps was focused on improving work productivity. Similarly, the sales stack for managers is more focused on team performance analytics, predicting revenue, increasing no. of closed deals. Managers can use the following tools in their sales stack:
- Team performance dashboard
- Revenue Intelligence
- Sales enablement
- Call monitoring & recording
- Conversational Intelligence